Dr. Suhas G. Kshirsagar BAMS, MD (Ayu. India)
Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar is a classically trained Ayurvedic physician and a gold medalist from prestigious Pune University. That he is a Rig Vedic Bramhin by tradition and an accomplished Clinician by training is of tremendous value to both his clients and students.
A deeply insightful Medical Astrologer and Vedic Counselor, Dr. Kshirsagar is:
- One of the most academically accomplished Ayurvedic Physicians in the US
- Excellent Clinician who has treated more than 15000 clients successfully
- Lead faculty at several Ayurvedic institutions, worldwide
- Lead Formulator of Zrii & NutriiVeda
- Ayurvedic Consultant and Faculty at the Chopra Center for Well being
- Research Consultant for numerous Ayurvedic Nutraceuticals
- Only Ayurvedic Physician practicing Medical Astrology in US
- Featured presenter at NAMA, ACVA and other organizations
He worked with His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for over 10 years. During these years he and his wife Dr. Manisha, traveled extensively all around the world, teaching Ayurvedic Medicine, Jyotish, designing courses & curriculums, directing Ayurvedic Clinics, and helping design new Ayurvedic formulations. He was the Chairman for Maharishi College of Vedic Medicine, a Professor at Maharishi University of Management, and the Medical Director at the Raj Pancha-Karma center in Fairfield, IA.
He is a motivational speaker, presenting Ayurvedic Wisdom and has shared the stage with Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins, Wayne Dyer, and many other leaders in the field.
Dr. Kshirsagar currently leads an Ayurvedic Clinic offering Pancha Karma, Diet & Lifestyle consults, Vedic Astrology, Vedic Counseling, Medical dietology & herbal medicine. He currently teaches the “Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor” & “Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner” programs to over 200 students, at different locations in United States.